Thursday, November 4, 2010

Morning Sunshines!

It's a beautiful fall day out, yes? I decided to join the blogging world, well, because everyone else does it and I thought it only fair, if I can peek into your world, you can peek into mine :)
I am known (at least to myself) to be a master planner and list maker..so here's the plans for this blog:
1. Keep the world up to date on how ridiculously cute, clever, witty and down right adorable my son is (b/c NO ONE else does that, right?)
2. Proclaim the goodness of the Lord in our lives...hence the title of this blog. Don't worry, explanation will come at a later date.
3. To share some of the extremely random thoughts that run through my head...at this moment...I love the Enchanted song on Taylor Swift's new album (maybe not so random since it's playing in the background right now).
4. Share some tips of the trade I have learned...as a wife, mom, lover of Jesus, sister, and daughter.
So there's the plan. Note: I never said I was all that great at sticking to my plans, so don't hold it against me if everything I post has nothing to do with those things.
Just an FYI....my son has taken to living in an Ironman costume...thank you auntie and JoJo for so generously donating to Brayden's imagination. Now if I could just get him out of it to wash it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment